- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: High School
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support with the enrollment process of newly arrived Refugees, Asylees, Cuban and Haitian Entrants, and Ukrainian and Afghan Parolees.
- Support efforts to link clients with appropriate educational, health, and social services. Assist clients to attain their established goals, address challenges, and utilize available resources.
- Support casework teams in the preparation of documentation and other requirements for clients to gain access to essential public benefits.
- Detail client interactions in accordance with program requirements. Input client information in database(s) and assist with the management of program materials and tools.
- Collaborate effectively with coworkers and partner organizations. Build and maintain relationships with area service providers for the benefit of clients.
- May provide interpretation services as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma strongly preferred; bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with refugee and/or immigrant populations preferred.
Demonstrated Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated success working and communicating effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills combined with the proven ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and manage time effectively.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written; proficiency in language(s) spoken by client group is desired (Haitian Creole, Spanish, Ukrainian, Dari).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to use the internet and other digital tools for data entry, research and problem-solving purposes.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA