- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
Marketing Strategy: Implement a comprehensive marketing strategy (online and offline) to promote planned giving opportunities. This includes crafting and implementing targeted marketing campaigns to raise awareness and engagement.
Content Creation: Generate compelling content for various marketing channels, such as newsletters, social media, website, and direct mail, to encourage donors to become planned givers. Collaborate with the content team to ensure consistency in messaging. Be an IRC brand ambassador, ensuring copy is on-brand, effective and highlights the dignity and resilience of the people we serve.
Segmentation and Personalization: Use data-driven insights to segment the donor database and personalize marketing messages to specific donor groups. Tailor communications to match donor interests and preferences. Effectively segment audiences to increase personalization and drive results. Design and implement a thoughtful donor journey to support our known planned givers.
Teamwork: Work closely with the planned giving and development teams to align marketing efforts with fundraising goals and objectives. Build positive relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure a cohesive approach to planned giving marketing.
Marketing Materials: Build and maintain marketing materials, brochures, and online resources related to planned giving options, including wills, bequests, trusts, and other legacy giving opportunities.
Reporting and Analysis: Monitor the effectiveness of planned giving marketing initiatives through regular analysis and reporting. Adjust strategies as needed to optimize results.
Vendor and Partner Management: This position will work with planned giving and mass marketing vendors to implement marketing materials, ad spend, and planned giving online portals.
Compliance: Stay informed about relevant laws and regulations related to planned giving, ensuring all marketing materials and strategies enforce legal requirements.
Work Experience and Core Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field or equivalent 6 years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability in marketing, with a focus on donor or planned giving marketing preferred.
• Knowledge of planned giving vehicles, including wills, bequests, trusts, and other forms of legacy giving.
• Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills. Ability to track, analyze and summarize performance results.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build persuasive and engaging marketing content.
• Proficiency in marketing tools and software.
• Collaborative and team-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on attention to detail and the ability to catch even the most minor of errors.
• Strong project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Dedication to the organization’s mission and values.
• Is a creative problem solver who’s able to navigate complexity and ambiguity to get to the heart of and cultivate an extraordinary story.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA