- Country: USA
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 3 years
- Gender: Both
- Builds and maintains partnerships with DHS/FIA, local DSS, TANF providers and partners across the state.
- Provides refugee 101 trainings and gathers updates to increase knowledge across agencies.
- Identifies additional training needs and coordinates the development and delivery of the trainings.
- Tracks and provides recommendations to challenges experienced across agencies and refugee clients.
- Hosts monthly and quarterly meetings and provides technical assistance.
- Develops and disseminates RTCP marketing materials for DSS and work participation providers across the state.
- Builds employment partnerships with local employer providers and businesses.
- Supports RTCP with quality assurance and other tasks as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited institution is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience delivering employment services or case management services required.
- Experience developing and presenting training materials is required.
- Existing knowledge of public benefits and compliance requirements is strongly preferred.
- Previous work experience with refugee and immigrant populations is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to build and maintain partnerships with existing agencies and future business partners.
- Computer literacy required, particularly in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook); ability to use the internet and other digital tools for data entry, research, training and problem-solving purposes.
- Valid driver’s license, access to insured, personal vehicle and/or access to reliable transportation for travel within the local community.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills combined with the proven ability to multi-task, prioritize duties and manage time effectively.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the USA, please click here: UN jobs in the USA