- Country: UK
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 6 years
- Gender: Both
• Translates technical design notes and outlines into cohesive technical narrative for concept notes and proposals.
• Incorporates feedback from proposal reviewers and technical teams to produce new drafts of concept notes and proposals.
• Works collaboratively with proposal teams and bid leads to ensure all the information required to produce quality drafts is in hand.
• Reads reports, meeting notes, and other materials in order to write narrative content including staffing and management annexes, capability statements, and prior project references.
• Contributes to a library of text boxes and library of boiler plate language to drive efficiency in developing narratives.
• Ensures all drafts produced are aligned with donor requirements for formatting and language.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, including international relations, political science, public administration, and communications.
• At least six years of focused experience writing proposals, particularly to FCDO and USAID. Additional experience writing contract proposals to USAID, FCDO, the World Bank, and others highly desirable.
• Experience writing for a variety of sectors, but health and education of particular interest.
• Complete fluency in English required with proficiency in one other language (French, Spanish, Arabic) highly desirable.
• High comfort level with deadline driven work.
• Strong ethos regarding managing intellectual property and knowledge management.
• Successful track record writing winning proposals over $5M in value.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively manage a variety of relationships in a multicultural environment
• Familiarity with Shipley proposal development model highly desirable
• Ability to travel internationally (up to 25% of time)
If you are looking for more UN jobs in the UK, please click here: UN jobs in the UK