- Country: Brazil
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Secondary education
- Experience: 7 years
- Gender: Both
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Based on UNICEF relevant guidelines, manage the UNICEF-Brazil website, including overall content curatorship and editing, design and posting of new material (via CMS- Content Management System), ensuring regular and frequent updates, liaising with partners in establishing interactive sites for the different age-groups, recommending and establishing linkages with other websites, staying abreast of the latest Internet technologies and recommending action where needed (eg, purchase of new software).
- Provide information on regular basis to partners for inclusion in their websites, including but not limited to the Globo network and others. Identifies new partners that will accept UNICEF information in their websites.
- Coordinate the translation of global documents into Portuguese and facilitate the production and dissemination.
- Provide technical and logistical support to special events such as press conferences; visits by donors, journalists, and others; and meetings.
- Providing proofreading and editorial support to UNICEF publications and co-publications.
- Provide other support as requested.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have…
Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or similar.
A minimum of seven years of work experience in the field of Communication.
Three years’ experience in website design and maintenance required. Familiarity with national and international media desirable.
For this position, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution in a relevant field may replace three years of related work experience.
Proficiency in English and fluency in Portuguese are required.
Knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Brazil, please click here: UN jobs in Brazil