- Country: Switzerland
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Master’s degree
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Both
Scope of Work:
The Partnership Communication Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Driving the coordination between national committees, country offices and partners for communication planning and implementation for multi-country partnerships.
2. Developing communication packages e.g. press releases, social media assets, key messages, Q&A documents, talking points etc. for multi-country partnerships, in close collaboration with communication focal points from relevant national committees, regional and country offices.
3. Organizing and facilitating communication workshops/meetings for stakeholders in order to develop partnership communication frameworks and plans.
4. Managing reputational risks relating to partnerships through communication strategies.
5. Overseeing the implementation of agreed communication plans and activities across countries, ensuring global, regional, and national office level alignment between UNICEF and partners.
6. Participating in meetings to facilitate general alignment across workstreams and offices at the global, regional, and national levels.
7. Performing other related tasks which may be assigned by the team.
DELIVERABLES (for each month):
Deliverable 1: Develop Communication parameters including opportunities and risk mitigation strategies for global and multi-country partnerships.
o 1-2 communication parameters or frameworks developed
Deliverable 2: Develop global communication frameworks and plans through workshops with partners and relevant stakeholders.
o 1 communication workshop/meeting
Deliverable 3: Develop communication packages for multi-country and global partnerships.
o 2 press releases or key messages document;
o 4-6 social media posts or assets; 1-2 Q&A documents developed or updated
Deliverable 4: Coordinate implementation of communication plans for global partnerships and facilitate communication workshops for these partnerships.
o 4 meetings with prospective or current partners
o 2-4 meetings with recipient offices for current partners (country offices)
o 4-8 internal meetings with Media and Digital Unit, Corporate team or Partnership team in Supply Division, GCA, PFP, National Committees, PSFR Country Offices and Regional Support Centers
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• An advanced university degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Social Sciences, Arts, or related fields, is required.
• Alternatively, a first-level university degree, in combination with qualifying experience, may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
• Minimum of five years progressive experience in the following fields: Communications, Public Relations, Account/Client Management, Sales, Marketing, Fundraising, or Advertising is required.
• At least two years of experience at international level is desirable. Previous regional or country office experience is an asset.
• Strong project management experience working across cross-functional environments is desired.
• Strong experience in working with a diverse group of stakeholders, across cross-cultural markets is an advantage.
• Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) is considered as an asset.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland