- Country: Switzerland
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 6 years
- Gender: Both
Scope of Work
– Manage the marketing technology strategy and activation towards reaching top-line goals, media efficiency and retention business goals across all Virtual Hub regions.
• Co-create yearly, quarterly and monthly plans in line with business objectives. Continuously manage daily optimizations towards reaching targets.
• Launch new technology, tactics and products that enable the business to expand profitably.
• Build joint business plans together with the media and data team to further advance the innovation agenda.
• Drive the testing roadmap, capture the insights and ensure rigorous testing methodology.
– Ensure cross-channel alignment and an audience first approach:
• Utilize first party-data as the core of the marketing technology strategy, fully leveraging its use across paid media channels, email, website and content, leading to an increase in life-time value and donor fulfillment.
• Sync with the CRM team to ensure donor journeys are completely aligned irrespective of the channel they use for interaction, from messaging to segmentation.
• Investigate and on-board technology that allows for cross-channel media activations.
• Refine targeting across acquisition, retargeting and retention to improve CPA and ultimately CLTV.
• Think about retention at acquisition: closely collaborate with the CRM team to fully capitalize on newly acquired audiences and donors.
– Collaborate with the data team and other stakeholders in order to create the most successful campaigns:
• Utilize data to suggest new campaign topics that can elevate performance in individual Virtual Hub markets, especially in the context of cookie-less advertising.
• Close the optimization loop by continuously providing the media, email, website and data Team with campaign insights
Work Assignments Overview
• The consultant will focus on providing marketing technology consultancy across data, content, website and channels (email, Meta and Google ads).
• To support Paid Media and salesforce Campaigns to achieve business goals across 12 global virtual hub markets.
• Prepare and deliver strategy, and Plan based on historical Insights, Prepare and deliver Audit reports based on customer experience review & AB test recommenda
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• A first-level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in marketing, computer science, engineering, technology, digital media, or any other relevant areas is required.
• A minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience in marketing technology, Customer experience, MarTech, digital fundraising or digital marketing, with a special focus on delivering positive P&L is required.
• Proven experience is required in designing , implementation and value creation of customer data platforms, Marketing data platforms, salesforce email journeys, paid ads (Meta, Google), first party data, Enterpirse data warehouse , ML models stakeholder management, KPI franeworks,Use case definitions, design of Martech Blue print, vision value road map, program management, project delivery as per desired goals, quality checks, best practice implementation, data-backed analysis, reporting (Automated and manual) with new customer acquisition and income campaigns.
• Experience in managing long-term and multiple projects simultaneously across 2 or more international geographies (Please do include the list of geographies you managed in your CV or cover letter).
• Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is considered as an asset
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland