- Country: Switzerland
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
Duties and Responsibilities
UNCTAD ASYCUDA Programme is promoting Customs-centric Single Window to facilitate export and import operations. Under the general supervision of UNCTAD ASYCUDA Regional Coordinator for Eastern Europe and Central Asia , the incumbent will undertake following duties
– Quality assurance of frontend and backend Single Window components in order to comply with the beneficiary requirements
and high-level standards for governmental ICT systems
– creating an all-encompassing test strategy and plan for the ultimate edition of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Permits for Product Import Control.
– generating comprehensive test cases and scripts for the Single Window components, encompassing all relevant scenarios and functionalities.
– preparing functional documentation and online training videos to aid in understanding and training.
– performing test cases and scripts for the ultimate editions of the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry and the State Epidemiology Service Permits for Import Control.
– documenting test results meticulously, capturing any identified defects or issues during the testing phase.
– assigning severity and priority levels, holding defect-triaging sessions, and collaborating with development teams for timely bug fixes.
– managing user acceptance-testing phase completed for the Single Window components developed in compliance with the functional/technical specifications established by UNCTAD:
– defining user acceptance testing scenarios, providing the necessary test data, and offering support to users throughout the user acceptance testing process.
– preparing meticulous documentation and review of user acceptance testing results to evaluate the readiness of each component for deployment
– creating comprehensive reports upon the completion of testing for each component, summarizing testing activities, results, and any unresolved issues, providing an overview of test coverage, defect status, and the overall quality of each component.
– elaborating recommendations to enhance the overall quality assurance process based on the findings and insights gathered during the testing and acceptance phases for each component.
A first university degree,Bachelor, in IT technology, ICT engineering or similar field
Experience in the area of quality assurance of complex ICT systems
Experience in quality tests planning and conducting, preparing recommendations for improving ICT products and familiarity is required
Experience of work with QA tools and programming languages is required
Experience in providing IT services to government organizations related to import-export operations or working in public sector is desirable
Experience of testing Single Window or e-Customs systems or their components with experience of work for ICT projects in countries with transition economies is desirable
Fluency written and oral in English is required
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland