- Country: Switzerland
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 7 years
- Gender: Both
Duties and Responsibilities
UNCTAD ASYCUDA Programme is promoting Customs-centric Single Window to facilitate export and import operations. Under the supervision of the project officer of UNCTAD / DTL / ASYCUDA Regional Coordinator for Eastern Europe and Central Asia, the consultant will expected to undertake the following duties:
– development of the frontend interface using modern web technologies of the ASYCER platform for the Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
– development the frontend interface for the Service for Main State Service «Turkmenstandartlary».
– developed of the frontend interface for the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry, State Epidemiology Service within the Single Window platform following
– development of the frontend interface for the State Registration Center for Medicinal Products of the Ministry of Health and Medical Industry
– development the frontend interface for the Ministry of Trade and foreign economic relations,
– ensuring responsiveness, user-friendliness, and cross-device compatibility in line with UNCTAD functional/technical specifications.
– creating intuitive frontend interfaces facilitating easy access to business-related information such as registration forms, permits, and regulatory guidelines, enabling Single Window users to interact with the integrated system, submit necessary documentation, track application statuses, and communicate with stakeholders involved in the Single Window process.
– creating wireframes and prototypes, gathering early feedback to ensure the frontend interface meets stakeholder requirements and expectations, ensuring seamless access to data, tools, and functionalities.
– designing visually appealing interfaces aligned with the branding guidelines of the Governmental Agencies, with the use of appropriate design elements such as color schemes, typography, and imagery to enhance user experience and effectively convey information within the Single Window platform.
– optimizing the frontend code and assets to ensure fast loading times and smooth interactions.
– Provide assistance to ASYCUDA team in testing, fine tuning and further deployment of the developed Single Window components
A first university degree, Bachelor, in information technology, engineering, mathematics or related area is required
At last 7 years of experience of work in ICT sector as front-end and back-end developer of enterprise software products is required.
Experience of design, development, testing and piloting complex ICT applications, Java and Angular programming language is required
Experience with customer support such as help desk or customer support. Knowledge PHP, SQL, Linux, HTML, server programming, PostgreSQL, ORACLE and database information system will be considered is desirable
Experience of developing Single Window or e-Customs ICT applications and working in the transition economies region is desirable
Fluency written and oral in English is required
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland