- Country: Brazil
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Undergraduate
- Experience: 1 year
- Gender: Both
– Contribute to the overall development and implementation of the Private Sector fundraising programme.
– Contribute to embedding digital transformation and supporter experience across all Individual Giving activity in line with the global strategy.
– Effectively manage the donor acquisition programme through several channels, potentially including face-to-face fundraising using both outsourced and in-house methods, digital fundraising, cold direct mail, direct response television and printed media.
– Effectively manage the donor retention and donor development programme through several channels including direct mail, email telemarketing and SMS.
– Co-ordinate fundraising communications and donor acquisition activities during emergency fundraising situations as fast and as effectively as possible and maintain accurate emergency response procedures.
– Contribute to the evolution of the Individual Giving fundraising programme by looking for opportunities to appropriately grow, diversify and utilise new technology.
– Co-ordinate integrated fundraising projects across different departments.
– Work closely with the major donor team to identify and migrate potential major donors.
– Co-ordinate and/or manage relations with partners, media, contractors and suppliers for PSP programmes.
– Co-ordinate and/or manage the PSP donor database ensuring that donor records are kept up to date. Produce ongoing analysis and monitor PSP campaign results.
– Contribute to donor understanding through ongoing research and analysis, and to implementing segmentation strategies for ‘one to many’ marketing activities.
– Monitor all key performance indicators and analysis to support and inform the Individual Giving strategy and its implantation.
– Contribute to the development of National Growth Fund submissions for Individual Giving fundraising to secure funding to increase and develop the donor base.
– Manage and/or oversee the Individual Giving budgets and complete quarterly reports including forecasts, and progress reports as required.
– Keep abreast of UNHCR’s work globally and communicate relevant information to existing and prospective audiences.
– Support the identification and management of risks and seek to seize opportunities impacting objectives in the area of responsibility. Ensure decision making in risk based in the functional area of work. Raise risks, issues and concerns to a supervisor or to relevant functional colleague(s).
– Perform other related duties that may be required.
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For P1/NOA – 1 year relevant experience with Undergraduate degree; or no experience with Graduate degree; or no experience with Doctorate degree
Field(s) of Education
Business Administration; Marketing; Political or Social Sciences
or other relevant field.
Certificates and/or Licenses
Qualifications in fundraising, marketing.
(Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
Relevant Job Experience
Minimum of one year of professional experience in Private Sector Fundraising and in particular Individual Giving. Expertise and up-to-date knowledge of donor acquisition channels (Face-to-Face, Digital, Mail and DRTV desirable), donor retention and donor development methods. Proven project management skills for integrated fundraising or communications campaigns. Proven ability to meet fundraising targets. Experience in relationship management with Suppliers and Supporters. Proficiency in, and experience working with Microsoft Office. Proven ability to deal with multiple tasks/projects.
Knowledge of the United Nations and working within the United Nations. Experience emergency fundraising, monthly giving, middle level giving and legacy marketing. Analytical and creative thinking ability.
CO-Drafting and Documentation
PS-Direct Marketing and Direct Response Fundraising
PS-Fundraising-face to face, mass appeal, digital, emergency, DRTV, etc.
PS-Private sector fundraising and partnerships
(Functional Skills marked with an asterisk* are essential)
For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Brazil, please click here: UN jobs in Brazil