- Country: Switzerland
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: First level University degree
- Experience: 5 years
- Gender: Both
Scope of Work:
Reporting to the HR Manager (Learning and Development) in PFP, this role is expected to take full ownership of the following areas:
- Training administration – manage the PFP portfolio of training activities as per PFP’s training calendar.
- Training Production – provide technical support to all in-person and virtual workshops, team retreats and webinars using zoom and teams.
- Knowledge Management – manage L&D knowledge management needs including the L&D intranet page, SharePoint site, L&D content and promotional materials.
- HR Data Analytics: Gather, analyse and compile L&D and other HR related data to support HRs work and present information for various audiences to ensure effective communication.
Deliverables (to be finalized by December 2024)
Deliverable #1. Training administration:
- Liaises with training facilitators on a quarterly basis (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) to establish convenient training dates;
- For each training session (3-5 /month) provides the following services:
– Coordinates and writes engaging training invitations; manages enrolments; ensures a reply is sent to interested staff (globally) within 48 hours of receipt of e-mail inquiry.
– Ensures internal and external meeting rooms are booked and refreshments ordered.
– Disseminate post-training evaluation forms within 24 hours of the training, prepares reports and shares feedback to facilitator(s) within 2 weeks of the training; ensures they are stored in the SharePoint site.
– Ensures the training-specific materials are ordered and delivered in a timely manner and made available for each session.
- Provides accurate and timely responses to staff queries on L&D matters, as related to coordinator role.
Deliverable #2. Training Production
- Provide high-quality technical support to all virtual workshops, team retreats and webinars using Teams.
- Liaises with session facilitators at least 2 weeks before the training to understand their needs and help co-design the Teams sessions.
- Moderates training sessions and address staff queries during sessions, where applicable.
Deliverable #3. Knowledge Management for L&D
- Oversees PFP training calendar: updates to the calendar are made at least once per month.
- Drafts engaging training communication materials including training flyers, invitations and content for the L&D Intranet page;
- Communicates all upcoming training offerings to staff (3-5/month) at least 2 weeks prior to each workshop/training event.
- Maintains and updates L&D SharePoint site at least once per month.
- Keeps L&D page including the PFP Training Calendar up-to date.
Deliverable #4. HR Data Analytics (L&D and Staff Survey)
- For each training session (3-5 /month) updates internal training records within 1 week of the session end.
- Produces accurate and engaging quarterly learning and development reports.
- By Q1 2024: Produce engaging report on 2022 Staff Survey data.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A first level university degree in the relevant field is required.
- At least 5 years of professional experience working in the areas of administration, human resources, training or knowledge management is required.
- Experience in events coordination (in-person and virtual) is required.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Suite products particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in the UN and UNICEF an asset.
- Knowledge of UNICEF PFP is an additional asset.
- Hands-on experience in online training production (Zoom or Teams) is required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience in data analytics is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is required. Working knowledge of French is highly desirable
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland