- Country: Switzerland
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: First level University degree
- Experience: 5 years
- Gender: Both
Scope of Work:
Reporting to the HR Manager (Learning and Development) in PFP, this role is expected to provide the following services:
Work Assignment #1. Training Design & Development: Provides support to HR Manager with the design of content and materials for training sessions.
Work Assignment #2. Training Facilitation and Coaching: facilitate group training sessions and offer 1:1 coaching.
Work Assignment #3. Training Administration: manage the PFP portfolio of training activities as per PFP’s training calendar.
Work Assignment #4. Training Production: provide technical support to all in-person and virtual workshops, team retreats and webinars using zoom and teams.
Deliverables (to be finalized by December 2024):
Deliverable #1. Training Design & Development
Expected to design at least 2 full training programmes with 2 modules each, including the following outputs:
- Identify what the learner needs to know and be able to do to in order to achieve the learning objective.
- Organize the learning content in logical steps.
- Design ways for the learner to demonstrate what they are learning.
- Create, or bring together, any supporting materials needed to do the training (e.g., handouts, job aids, powerpoint slides, facilitator guide, videos, etc.)
Deliverable #2. Training Facilitation and Coaching
- Expected to facilitate at least 1 group session per month with the following outputs:
– Plan the structure of the session and create the Agenda including the needed activities and breakout groups.
– Facilitate the content and discussions and ensure to keep the engagement and momentum going (in-person and virtual)
– Guide and control the event by setting ground rules and setting the scene
– Record outputs, bring these together, share them, and make sure they are actioned.
- Deliver at least 3-5 coaching sessions per month to help staff and managers unlock their potential, improve performance, understand and resolve challenges and meet their goals.
Deliverable #3. Training administration
- Liaises with training facilitators on a quarterly basis (Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4) to establish convenient training dates;
- For each training session (3-5 /month) provides the following services:
– Coordinates and writes engaging training invitations; manages enrolments; ensures a reply is sent to interested staff (globally) within 48 hours of receipt of e-mail inquiry.
– Ensures internal and external meeting rooms are booked and refreshments ordered.
– Disseminate post-training evaluation forms within 24 hours of the training, prepares reports and shares feedback to facilitator(s) within 2 weeks of the training; ensures they are stored in the SharePoint site.
– Ensures the training-specific materials are ordered and delivered in a timely manner and made available for each session.
- Provides accurate and timely responses to staff queries on L&D matters, as related to coordinator role.
Deliverable #4. Training Production
- Provide high-quality technical support to all virtual workshops, team retreats and webinars using Teams.
- Arrange the logistics of the lesson or program (e.g., reserve facilities, identify and make arrangements for equipment and training materials, visit unfamiliar locations ahead of time whenever possible, design the room layout)
- Liaises with session facilitators at least 2 weeks before the training to understand their needs and help co-design the Teams sessions.
- Moderates training sessions and address staff queries during sessions, where applicable.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A first level university degree in the relevant field is required.
- Coaching certification is an asset.
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
- At least 5 years of professional experience working in the areas of training, knowledge management or human resources is required.
- Demonstrated experience in training facilitation.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Suite products particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in the UN and UNICEF an asset.
- Hands-on experience in online training production (Zoom or Teams) is required.
- Experience in instructional design is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Working knowledge of French is highly desirable
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland