- Country: Ukraine
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Diploma
- Experience: N/A
- Gender: Both
1. Administrative support
- Support international employees with visa application, temporary residence permit, registration.
- Maintain updated the administrative trackers (new arrival, staff tracker)
- Prepare monthly a DRC contact list to be shared with all DRC staff.
- Prepare for all DRC staff an ID card and a SIM card – Keep an updated tracker of all DRC SIM cards.
- Assist with the organization of events (workshops, meetings, etc.)
2. Travel management
- Support international employees with travel bookings (flight, train, accommodation, etc.).
- Support all DRC staff based in Kyiv with the travel arrangements in and outside Ukraine.
3. DRC Premises
- Under the supervision of the Administration Team Leaders, develop and renew DRC lease agreements.
- Prepare “Request for Payment” for the payment of utilities, rental fees, cleaning products, etc.
- Act as the focal point with the landlords of DRC premises.
4. Office Management
- Maintain a tidy and organized office space,
- Manage office supplies and consumables, ensuring adequate stock levels.
- Raise purchase request for office supplies and consumables.
- Ensure that all DRC staff and DRC visitors have an access card to enter DRC office in Kyiv.
To be successful in this role we expect you to have first experience (at least 1 year) in a similar position or with similar tasks, we are looking for a motivated person who is keen to learn fast and communicate with different stakeholders. Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Diploma in Business Administration (or proven experience as an administrative assistant or in a related role)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Advanced English proficiency
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine