- Country: Ukraine
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Secondary education
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Both
• Drive the country office staff and their official visitors on official trips, and drive for the Head of Office and his/her visitors on occasions, as necessary.
• Meet staff and official visitors at the airport; facilitate immigration, customs formalities, hotel check-in and other local formalities.
• Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, transportation/vehicle related expenditures, vehicle servicing, repairs, etc.
• Ensure day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle(s); checks oil, water, battery, tires, etc.; perform minor repairs and timely arrange for any other repairs necessary to keep the vehicle safe and technically sound at all times; maintain the vehicle(s) in clean conditions.
• Handle local and organizational formalities when involved in an accident; ensure that in this case all organizational and local/country rules, regulations and procedures are followed correctly.
• Collect and deliver mail, documents, pouches and other communications/items from and to the country office; go to the post office, airport, government agencies, other UN agencies, institutions, project sites, etc. to take and deliver items and communications; keep records as required.
• When needed, assist the country office staff in performing simple clerical duties such as making and answering telephone calls, making photocopies, keeping records, etc.
• Supports corporate initiatives in accordance with the Corporate Environmental Responsibility Strategy to reduce emissions, increase efficiency and integrate sustainability.
• Perform other related duties as required.
Impact of Work
The incumbent’s work impacts on the timely and efficient delivery of the immediate work unit’s programme.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
Education\: Secondary school education. Possession of valid driver’s license.
Experience\: Two years of work experience as a driver. Flawless, safe driving record.
Languages\: Working knowledge (proficient – level C) of English.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine