- Country: Ukraine
- Vacancies No: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- No of Jobs: N/A
- Education: Secondary education
- Experience: 6 years
- Gender: Both
How can you make a difference?
In this position you will have to:
1. Contribute to and implement WFP country/regional plans, including administrative processes, aligned with regional and wider WFP strategies and policies to facilitate efficient and effective administration service.
2. Develop annual plans, contribute to longer-term strategies and improvements to policies, systems and procedures to ensure services provided support WFP strategic objectives and are in compliance with corporate policies, standards, regulations and processes.
3. Provision of inputs to the country office administrative business processes mapping and implementation of the internal standard operating procedures (SOPs).
4. Carry out complex data analysis to provide management and clients with accurate information and reports for efficient planning and decision-making.
5. Manage the existing resources in the area of responsibility (e.g. WFP facilities, common premises etc.) and estimate new requirements aiming at efficiency, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of operations and services.
6. Facilitate the compliance of the services provided (e.g. WFP facilities management etc.) with the corporate Occupational Safety and Health Policy and contribute to the provision of recommendations to the management on improvements/changes.
7. Preparation and management of leases and MOUs for facilities and common premises.
8. Administrative support to conferences, workshops, and retreats.
9. Processing and management of invoices and payments related to facilities, common premises, maintenance works etc.
10. Maintaining the filing system ensuring the safekeeping of confidential materials.
11. Extraction of data from various sources and preparation of reports.
12. Research and retrieval of statistical data from internal and external sources; preparation of statistical charts, tables and reports.
13. Follow up on deadlines, commitments made, actions taken and coordination of collection and submission of the reports to the head of the unit.
14. Assistance in the preparation of budget, and provision of information for audit.
15. Perform any other related activity as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
To join us in saving lives, changing lives, you will have:
Education: Secondary education with special qualifications and training in Engineering, Facilities Management or other relevant field relating to office and premises management including technicians (electrical, mechanical). A university-level degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or in a related field will be an asset.
Experience: Six or more years of progressively responsible work experience in facilities management and other related administrative tasks including contract administration. A university degree may compensate for some years of experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of national rules, regulations and policies in the area of administration.
- Has gained experience in administration and applies this to all activities.
- Has provided support in leading projects and input into function policies.
Language: Fluency (level C) in both in English and Ukrainian languages.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Ukraine, please click here: UN jobs in Ukraine