- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- No of vacancies: N/A
- Salary: N/A
- Organization: UNICEF
- Gender: Both
- Deadline: 2023-12-21
How can you make a difference?
1. Assess business user needs and coordinate with technical teams to inform and shape technical solution
- Work with Country and Regional Office teams, HQ, and National Committee end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements and translate the requirements into technical briefs.
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to deliver business requirements. Ability to identify gaps and look for ways to improve system adoption.
- Support Senior Business Analyst to ensure solutions are consistent with and support the larger infrastructure and workflow.
2. Document and maintain business requirements
- Contribute to the maintenance and update of planning tools and assessments to support technical design, business requirements gathering and the implementation of the CRM for Country and Regional Offices.
- Create and refine reports and dashboards to meet operational requirements and to gauge and improve the quality of data on UNISON.
- Provide input to the planning, development, testing and global roll-out of enhancements on the CRM for multiple user groups.
- Support the team to create and maintain documentation on processes, application configuration, user support materials and systems operations documents.
3. Facilitate UNISON adoption and usage
- Data cleansing and mapping to import large volumes of data.
- Deliver system demos, show-and-tell sessions, and end-to-end system testing for multiple global user groups.
- Contribute to the development of training materials and content and conduct user training sessions and support user adoption.
4. Monitor and measure progress of project
- Track common sources of technical issues or questions and provide input to Senior Business Analyst and technical team.
- Inform Senior Business Analyst’s decision-making on possible process changes to help optimize current procedures in support of maximizing outcomes.
- Manage daily workload and maintain SLA to provide quality services to end users.
- Set objectives and timeframes for the adoption of UNISON across Divisions and National Committees, as well as in Country and Regional Offices, including mapping of business requirements and identification of necessary enhancements, and drive adoption adhering to said timeframes and in line with system integration goals and timelines.
- Collaborate and guide the P2 Business Analyst to build the capacity of partnership teams in Country and Regional Offices and proactively guide and support them in the effective use of UNISON. This will include: hosting trainings to upskill Partnerships staff on the use of UNISON across all regions; updating and creating guidance materials; and fielding queries for UNISON support.
- Develop and/or fine-tune market or segment-specific dashboards and reports generated in UNISON for use in management decision-making and partner management to promote collaboration across teams and the rest of the organization and to inform Regional and Global analytics and forecasting.
Estimated Duration of the contract
- 364 days.
- The Senior Project Manager, UNISON.
- Geneva, Switzerland is the official duty station. (Flexible work arrangements may be applied if there is a need.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree in management information systems, computer science, business administration, information technology management, or other related social science fields is required.
- Alternatively, a first university degree combined with two additional years of relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in a large international organization and/or institution with public and private sector fundraising domain is required.
- Relevant experience at the professional level in a Business Analyst function.
- Experience with web/mobile solutions, data management, and business intelligence solutions is required.
- Advanced user knowledge of Salesforce is required, preferably focused on partnerships (as opposed to online fundraising).
- Experience with agile project management and front-end transactional platforms desirable, with non-profit or commercial marketing.
- Experience working in fundraising with partnerships is an asset.
- Experience working with SharePoint is an asset.
- Direct experience in large or global project coordination/change management is required; knowledge management and/or experience executing large trainings is an asset.
- Flexibility and agility to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral are required.
- Can communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, as well as effectively translate business needs to technical experts. Experience working with cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical professionals.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
If you are looking for more UN jobs in Switzerland, please click here: UN jobs in Switzerland