- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Rabat
- Grade: Junior level – NPSA-9, National Personnel Services Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-31
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Analyst-Coordinator at UNDP – Morocco are :
The Project Officer-National Project Coordinator will be recruited and selected on the basis of an open competitive process.
He/She is responsible for corresponding and overseeing all aspects of project implementation. It is the backbone of all the actions to be carried out for the performance of the activities planned within the framework of this project. He/She must work in close cooperation with the national director of the project and the various partners, ensuring transmission between the various entities linked to the project for the proper execution of its various components.
- Day-to-day administration of the project, administrative and financial monitoring and management of human resources made available to the project
- Coordination and mobilization of partners at national, regional and local levels and Coordination with other programs dealing with the same theme
- Assure the annual planning of the project
- Completion of reports on the state of progress of the project
APPLY ALSO: Finance Assistant at UNDP Morocco
The requirements for Analyst-Coordinator at UNDP – Morocco are :
- Master’s degree or higher university degree (Doctorate or PhD, State engineer’s degree) in one of the following fields:
- Environmental management, climate change, Sustainable development, Renewable energies, or any other field appropriate to the project.
- Significant background of at least 2 years in the development and implementation and/or planning of cooperation projects with international donors;
- Knowledge of English (written and spoken) is highly desirable.
Have a good knowledge of the Moroccan environmental context, the national territorial organization and international conventions in the field of the environment and SD / Climate (UNFCCC, Kyoto Protocol, CDM, Paris Agreement, CDN, CBD).