The Azerbaijan Government Award 2023–2024 is a fully funded scholarship for overseas students who want to study Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral studies. Tuition, round-trip overseas travel, a monthly stipend of 800 AZN, health insurance, visa, and registration costs are all covered by this scholarship.
The Educational Grant Program for Citizens of Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement and the Educational Grant Program for Citizens of Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation were both approved by the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan’s top universities offer preparation courses, and undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral general medicine/residency programs, which are available to 40 selected applicants each year.
- Degree: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Location: Azerbaijan
- Deadline: April 01, 2023
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Culture and Arts
- Oil and Industry Studies
- Architecture and Construction
- Tourism and Management
- Life Sciences
- Computer Science
- Physics and Electronics
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Geography and Environment
- Political Science and Philosophy
- History and Archaeology
Azerbaijan Scholarships 2023 Benefits
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation, and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Eligibility Criteria for Azerbaijan Scholarships 2023
To qualify for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English, Malay, or Arabic
- Eligible Countries: Click here to view the list.
- For undergraduate and general medicine programs – citizens younger than 25
- For graduate and residency programs – citizens younger than 30
- For doctoral programs – citizens younger than 40
Azerbaijan Scholarship 2023 Process:
Complete the application form from here.
2 Attach the required documents:
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies.
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized
3 The documents must be delivered in person to either an embassy or the ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan by the relevant state bodies of your nation (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) .