- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Conakry
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-23
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Chargé de Programme National are :
- Deliver day-to-day technical and logistical support for the implementation of relevant activities foreseen under the project on the administration of peaceful demonstrations in accordance with international human rights standards as well as those related to other UNODC initiatives in the country.
- Keep regular contact with national partners to support programme implementation, expansion and fundraising.
- Assure consideration of UN Human Rights Due Diligence in UNODC capacity building initiatives.
- Attend appropriate meetings of the UN country team and other partners and support the implementation of action points that concern UNODC.
- As a member of a team, assure the coherence and quality of the project components in its implementation.
- Aid in the development, in consultation with the partners involved in the implementation of the project, of an Annual Work Plan (AWP), as well as detailed quarterly and monthly work plans.
- Contribute to converging programme activity reports as outlined in the project documents.
- Supply assistance in monitoring and controlling the disbursement of funds made available for the implementation of field programmes and activities.
APPLY ALSO: Youth Donors relations Officer
The requirements for Chargé de Programme National are :
- A first-level master’s degree or equivalent in in law, management, human and social sciences, international development, political science or a corresponding field is required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of skilled experience in law enforcement is required;
- Work background in programme management and results-based approach is desirable;
- Background in project monitoring and evaluation is desirable;
- Experience in operating consultations with government and donors is desirable;
- Background in data analytics or related area is desirable;
- UN working background or ONG is desirable.