- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Jakarta
- Grade: Junior level – P-2, International Professional – Internationally recruited position
- Occupational Groups:
- Legal – Broad
- Political Affairs
- Communication and Public Information
- Closing Date: 2023-05-25
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Communications and Advocacy Analyst at UNDP are :
1. Supply substantive help to the planning and design of external communication and outreach/advocacy plans and plans
- Supply analysis for the elaboration of communication strategies; ensure gender perspective;
- Integrate transmission, advocacy and outreach strategies into proposals for project/programmes and other initiatives, as necessary;
2. Correspond and contribute substantively to the development and dissemination of advocacy fabrics
- Waft briefing materials, and press releases and coordinate its dissemination through effective channels;
- Determinate storylines for publication and articles;
- Foster and disseminate corporate advocacy materials for launching flagship initiatives, publications, and campaigns;
3. Harmonize media relations in support of the project/programmes
- Harmonize the establishment of relevant relationships;
- Support list of relevant media in country;
4. Create and sustain partnerships and maintain relations with donors
- Sustain relationships with partners and alliances to enhance visibility;
- Liaise with advocacy partners and launch outreach to civil society organizations, governments, and other groups to ensure that newsworthy information reaches the public and donors, as delegated.
5. Harmonize UN Women web/ online presence
- Correspond UN Women websites’ content and maintenance based on corporate requirements;
- Correspond UN Women social media accounts in line with corporate social media policy; and
APPLY ALSO: Provincial Project Coordinator at UNDP
The requirements for Communications and Advocacy Analyst at UNDP are :
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in communications, public relations, journalism or relevant field is required.
- A first-level university degree in mixture with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least 2 years of skilled work experience at national or international level in public relations, communications or advocacy;
- Illustrated understanding of gender equality and empowerment of women and girls is required;
- Background working in the UN system in the Asia-Pacific region, particularly related to Indonesia, is an asset;
- Background in the use of social media and other innovative communication/advocacy channels;
- Work background with KOICA is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Working knowledge in Korean is alluring
- Working understanding of another official UN language is an asset.