- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Tashkent
- Grade: Consultancy – National Consultant – Locally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Civil Society and Local governance
- Closing Date: 2023-05-24
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties fro Consultant for Civil Society engagement are :
Governance structure meetings. Help the Secretariat in preparation and association of meetings of the High-Level Strategic Committee, Management Committee, Project Assessment Committee, and other Fund governance structures.
Task 2. Civil Society Advisory Council (CSAC). Provide aid in convening and organizing CSAC meetings, drafting minutes, and following up on actions between meetings in accordance with the CSAC TOR of the Fund.
Task 3. Capacity building and training: Manage capacity-building/information-sharing events for CSAC in partnership with lead PUNOs and PUNOs on key topics suitable to the Fund, including but not limited to UNSDCF priorities, UN project implementation , and information about specific projects/programs financed by the Fund. These include:
- UNSDCF preferences.
- UN project performance.
- Fund Operations Manual
Field trips: Aid in the association of monitoring and evaluation activities field trips of the Fund and the programs and projects.
Task 5. Facilitate communication: between the CSAC and the Fund’s Management Committee, keeping the Head of the Secretariat.
Task 6. Strategic Advice. Provide Advise to the Secretariat, RC, or Management Committee on the progress of the fund, challenges/options, and risks with regards to civil society engagement.
APPLY ALSO: International Consultant at UNICEF
The requirements fro Consultant for Civil Society engagement are :
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s degree or equivalent; PhD an asset) in finance, economics, environment studies, development studies, public policy, or related fields of study.
- Experience in other areas may be considered based on experience and performance in previous positions.
- At least 10 years of appropriate experience, including at least one year with the UN.
- Experience working instantly with the UN, Uzbek civil society and the host government.
- Background working in a Multi-Partner Trust Fund or Multi-Donor Trust Fund setting.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills. Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills. Ability to use information technologies as a tool and resource.