- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Program
- Location: Santiago
- Grade: Consultancy – National Consultant – Locally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Documentation and Information Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-24
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Consultant Retainer at UNDP Chile are :
- Photographic coverage associated with events.
- Editing and post-production of each of the chosen images / Video Full HD 1920×1080
- Coverage via the generation of audiovisual records.
- Montage of videos as a chronological summary.
APPLY ALSO: Snr Field Assistant at UNHCR
The requirements for Consultant Retainer at UNDP Chile are :
- Studies in photography and studies related to the completion of the position.
- More than 3 years of work background in similar functions
- More than 3 years of background in coverage of events with a gender and intercultural approach.
- More than 3 years of background in international organizations.
- Eloquent Spanish