- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Vienna | Podgorica
- Grade: Consultancy – National Consultant – Locally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Development Cooperation and Sustainable Development Goals
- Drugs, Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorism and Human Trafficking
- Closing Date: 2023-05-02
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is well arranged with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan and contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
- Improve the logical framework for the strategic framework in consultation with the UNODC team both at HQ and major rate;
- Conduct an internal mapping with Global Programmes in Vienna HQ and the major to analyse how UNODC can further make wide its programmatic portfolio and activities in the country and give grounds for the possible scale-up of UNODC activities;
- Conduct a preliminary situation analysis/assessment of Montenegro needs for technical assistance in UNODC mandated priority regions.
- Produce and finalize a report/clues paper on the Montenegro-UNODC strategic framework for cooperation with concrete action and recommendations;
- An High university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in major of law, criminology, international relations, public administration, project/programme management or other related disciplines, with specialized training in programme management, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, or statistics is demanded. A first level university degree in alike major in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be confirmed in lieu of the high university degree.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of extensive practical experience in the majro of drugs and crime (organized crime, anti-corruption, rule of law) incorporating with International Organizations using high analytical techniques to improve , check and evaluate complicated projects/programmes relevant to UNODC mandates is demanded .
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, proficiency in oral and written English and Serbian/Montenegrin with proven drafting skills is demanded.