- Organization: UNV – United Nations Volunteers
- Location: Azerbaijan
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Political Affairs
- Democratic Governance
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Closing Date: 2023-05-16
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) program is a UN organization that encourages peace and development through volunteerism throughout the world. The program proposes volunteer opportunities in 150 countries and has volunteers from 160 countries with eclectic backgrounds and perspectives. UN Volunteers work in different fields such as disaster reply, society empowerment, and endurable livelihoods. If you are curious in serving in a UNV program, you can find a guide to UN volunteer jobs on volunteerforever.com.
The duties for Data collection at UNV Azerbaijan are as follows:
The main objective of this work is to donate to data and case studies research for the 2024 United Nations E-Government Survey by conducting online review of national-level and/or city-level public sector portals and associated official websites in a precise number of United Nations Member States to be assigned.
Thriving candidates will each be assigned between 2 to 4 countries and/or cities for review, according to his/her language skills.
Timeline and tasks:
- Between 28 June -28 July 2023 – training and pilot review (approx. 2 days total)
- Between 28 July–30 September 2023 – on-line data assemblage and assessment (approx. 3 days per country assigned)
APPLY ALSO: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at WHO
The requirements for Data collection at UNV Azerbaijan are as follows:
- Nominees must be fluent in English and Azerbaijani.
- Research capabilities, analytical skills and IT skills are demanded.
- Understanding of public policy, public administration and e-government is desirable. *Please note that we cannot accept candidates who are currently Government employees or civil servants, or those working for government-affiliated agencies linked to e-government services.