- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Nepal | India
- Grade: Administrative support – NPSA-2, National Personnel Services Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Transport and Distribution
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-09
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
1. Assures provision of reliable and secure driving services by
- driving office cars for the transport of official personnel and delivery and collection of mail, documents and other items and
- completing official personnel and visitors at the airport, visa and customs formalities arrangement when required;
2. Assures cost-savings through proper use of vehicle through accurate maintenance of daily vehicle logs, provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle supervision plans and reports;
3. Ensures appropriate day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tires, brakes, car washing, etc;
4. Ensures availability of all the demanded documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, map of the city/country, first aid kit, necessary spare parts; and
5. Ensures that all immediate actions required by rules and limitations are taken in case of involvement in accidents.
6. Ensures perceptiveness towards Gender and Social Inclusion issues.
APPLY ALSO: Surveillance Officer
- Minimum 2 years’ work incident as a driver – Safe driving record.
- Knowledge of moving rules and ordinances and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Should be able to intercommunication effectively in Nepali and English.