- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Ulaanbaatar
- Grade: Junior level – NPSA-8, National Personnel Services Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Labour Market Policy
- Closing Date: 2023-05-15
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
Fund and enforce the employment promotion planning, and monitoring to produce decision-making evidence for critical actions and adjustments to the project activities under component C Employment Promotion:
- Launch ongoing analysis as it relates to the project, including the labor market, employment generation, and furthermore ensuring strategic linkage between employment & labor sectors with results-based budgeting, etc, and suggest necessary actions and adjustments to the project activities;
Assures the performance of activities/outputs/outcomes engaging multiple stakeholders for ensuring ownership of national and local partners for further sustainability of employment promotion initiatives
- Toughening national programs on employment promotion, better aligning them with labor markets and local economic diversification by:
- Climbing up and mainstreaming positive results and lessons learned by the project-made pilots incorporating new/updated employment support service delivery and programs;
- Cooperating with respective stakeholders to develop better aligning modality with local contexts on decentralized local employment promotion programs (2023 modality and upscaling);
APPLY ALSO: Programme Associate WFP YANGON
- Master’s degree or higher in Social Sciences including Labour Relations, Economics, Finance, Business Management, SME Development, Vocational Training, Public Administration, and other closely connected domains;
- Bachelor’s degree may be regarded with relevant work experience.
- A minimum 2 years (with BA degree) of relevant work background in the areas of employment promotion, product or service development, business management, policy analysis, economic and market analysis, enterprising, and other near relevant fields
- Background working on developmental projects is desirable
- Background working at/with government authorities is desirable
- Background in growth of employment measures is desirable
- Adequate analytical skills and report writing skills
- Outstanding knowledge in Mongolian, both spoken and written; and intermediate level English is requirement.