- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Geneva
- Grade: Consultancy – Consultant – Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Closing Date: 2023-06-11
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
- Keep the growth and monitoring of the project pipeline, delivery chains, gender markers and other related portfolio analyses.
- Help the monitoring of CAFI-funded programmes against their annual workplans and help manage this info in CAFI’s management platform.
- Based on reports and data exchanges with governments and implementing agencies, help analyse and compile results at impact, development and output level for across the different outcomes/sectors of the CAFI theory of change.
- Track improvement and bottlenecks, against countries’ National Investment Frameworks and Letters of Intent/Partnership accords.
- Donate to the preparation of analytical material associated to programmes (performance assessment, technical content, etc).
- Aid coordination of evaluation of programmes (contracting, reporting, etc).
- Contribute to the liaison and meeting of programme partners, and due diligence of their requests.
- Help the programme team in arranging field missions, with potential in-person participation.
- Simplify the growth of knowledge management products, lessons learned and innovation initiatives to support the programme administration of the Fund.
APPLY ALSO: FINANCE AND BUDGET OFFICER in GENEVA
- Masters’ degree in environment, sustainable development, forestry, rural development, climate change or connected domain.
- At least one year of professional background with their national governments, universities, research institutions etc. on topics related to CAFI’s mandate (sustainable development, forestry, agriculture, land-use planning, land tenure, energy, mining or demography)
- Knowledge and talented user of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Fluency in French or Spanish is demanded
- Good understanding of English (read and spoken) is an advantage.