- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Nairobi
- Grade: Internship – Internship
- Occupational Groups:
- Banking and Finance
- Humanitarian Aid and Coordination
- Closing Date: 2023-05-23
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Finance Intern UNOCHA Somalia are as follows:
- Helping with financial aspects of SHF allocation process
- Providing support in Enforcing the financial aspects of the SHF Accountability Framework
- Supplying support in knowledge-building and knowledge-sharing on finance with the SHF implementing partners
- Conducts other related duties, as demanded.
APPLY ALSO: International expert for a training of police trainers
The requirements for Finance Intern UNOCHA Somalia are as follows:
- Applicants must be enlisted in a graduate degree program (Master’s or higher) or have graduated from a graduate degree within the last 12 months.
- A diploma/Certificate of Professional or vocational training in the areas of Accounting, Financial Management, financial controls, or auditing (Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, Chartered Accountant or equivalent) is demanded.
- Experience is not required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English Language is a requirement.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swahili language – is a requirement.