- Organization: UNV – United Nations Volunteers
- Location: Asia and the Pacific: India
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Public Health and Health Service
- External Relations, Partnerships and Resource mobilization
- Refugee rights and well-being
- Project and Programme Management
- Grant writing
- Closing Date: 2023-05-29
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) program is a UN organization that encourages peace and development through volunteerism throughout the world. The program proposes volunteer opportunities in 150 countries and has volunteers from 160 countries with eclectic backgrounds and perspectives. UN Volunteers work in different fields such as disaster reply, society empowerment, and endurable livelihoods. If you are curious in serving in a UNV program, you can find a guide to UN volunteer jobs on volunteerforever.com.
The duties for Grant Proposal Writing at UNV are:
Selected Online Volunteers may work in team to fine tune the already generated Project Proposal of Mental Health Project. Online volunteers may be given the details of Expression of Interest (EOI) published on Mental Health field or else they may need to search online. Depending upon the necessities mentioned in the EOI, volunteers are expected to train the final grant proposal. The selected online volunteers will also be set with specific tasks, such as:
- For instance, one of the volunteers may work on donor’s necessities mentioned in EOI and accordingly responsible of managing the resources for preparing the proposal. They may work on drafting the grant proposal with all the necessary information.
- The second volunteer may work on the Budgeting and Monitoring and Evaluation plan of the project. Both the volunteers will work together to confirm all the things are as per EOI expectations. The Online Volunteers will not be requested to make donations in-kind or financial assistance or to solicit donations from third parties.
APPLY ALSO: Write a Grant Application at UNV
The requirements for Grant Proposal Writing at UNV are:
- Applicants willing to work with us are predicted to have professional education and experience in Grant Proposal Writing. This may include basic knowledge in budgeting, monitoring and evaluation aspects. Individuals coming from mental health education backgrounds will be given precedence.
- English understanding Level: Fluent, Required.