Brief Details About Grants Internship at IRC in Afghanistan:
- Experience: Fresh
- Gender: Female
- Degree: Bachelor Degree
- Salary: 100USD
- Province or State: Kabul
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a non-governmental organization that provides humanitarian aid, relief, and development in response to some of the greatest humanitarian crises in the world. At Albert Einstein’s suggestion, it was established in 1933 as the International Relief Association, and it changed its name in 1942 after joining forces with the related Emergency Rescue Committee. The IRC operates programs in more than 40 nations and maintains 22 offices in the US. David Miliband, once the British Foreign Secretary, is now the President and CEO of the International Rescue Committee. In comparison to overhead (fundraising, administrative, etc.), the IRC devotes 87% of its financial allocation to programming.
Apply also: Guard Job at BRAC in Afghanistan
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disseminate weekly and monthly trackers and track reporting templates/deadlines;
- Support with the collection of information for donor weekly, biweekly and monthly reports;
- Support with follow up on inputs from different organization units for donor reports;
- Share and tracks grants management action points and minutes;
- File properly contractual project documents both in hard and soft copies (Box);
- Ensure that all submitted donor reports are circulated with relevant units in the country office and uploaded on Box, and filed in the hard copies;
- Create and update regularly electronic and hard files including grants tracker, reporting calendar, success story tracker, etc. related to proposals and grants;
- Support other projects, initiatives, work streams and any other work as and when assigned;
- Participate in and take minutes of meetings as and when needed;
- BVA admin support as and when necessary;
- Any other duties as assigned by Grants Team;
- Printing, scanning, and filing Grants documents both in hard and soft.
- Maintaining updated Grants Department tools and trackers.
- Follow up on inputs required for donor reports on a day-to-day basis.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Education: Bachelor of business administration, economics, public administration, or another relevant field
- Years of Experience: Nil
- Language Skill: Very good English, Pashto, and Dari language skills (writing, speaking and understanding)
- Technical Competency: Basic knowledge about Grants Management
- Computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, Access, and internet) an advantage
- Ability to work closely, professionally, and constructively with all employees regardless of preference to nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, race, tribe, or cultural background
Application Guide for This IRC Job:
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with copies of their CVs (NOT Educational and Work Certificates), to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address or email us on (AF-Recruitment@rescue.org)
Shortlisted candidates will be directly contacted for a written test and after that for an interview. If you are not contacted TWO or FOUR WEEKS after the closing date .please know that your application has not been successful for the post.