Brief Details About Guard Job at BRAC in Afghanistan:
- Experience: Less Than 1 Year
- Gender: Both
- Degree: High School Diploma
- Salary: 8948 AFs
- No of Opportunity: 02
- Province or State: Samangan
BRAC is a global nonprofit organization with headquarters in Bangladesh that works to empower individuals and communities living in poverty. It was established by Sir Fazle Hasan Abed in 1972 and conducts business in 12 nations in Asia, Africa, and the Americas. BRAC employs about 90,000 employees, almost 70% of them are women, and provides services to over 126 million people. Through social enterprises, such as a dairy and food project, a network of retail handicraft shops named Aarong, seed and Agro, and poultry, BRAC is partially self-funded. BRAC USA is an independent organization that raises money and engages in lobbying on behalf of BRAC.
Apply also: Human Resource Officer Job at IRC in Afghanistan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and maintain security at the Provincial/Regional Office premises where all staffs are stationed
- Keep custody and ensure security of all properties of the organization at your work station
- Provide messenger work at your work place where the need arises
- Observe and uphold the organizations rules and regulations at all times
- Report and be answerable to the Provincial Manager/Regional Hub Manager
- Be available at your work station, unless officially released or given other assignment.
- Bring to the attention of the Provincial Manager/Regional Hub Manager or any authority any matter that may compromise the security of the work station and property therein.
- Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- At Least 1 to 2 years’ experience for guard in any organization
- Skill to protect the materials in the offices.
- Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
- Good knowledge in guard profession in Afghanistan
- Being Honest and Responsible.
- Education Qualification High School
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resources Department, BRAC Afghanistan,
To apply please click on the below like: https://jobs.af/jobs/guard-khuram-wa-sarbagh
Only complete applications will be accepted and short-listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse