brief details about Head of Programme Myanmar:
- Organization: NRC – Norwegian Refugee Council
- Location: Yangon
- Grade: Senior level – Senior
- Occupational Groups:
- Project and Programme Management
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2023-05-10
As well as providing humanitarian response and seeking new routes to greater impact, NRC’s Yemen programme has built a strong importance for humanitarian analysis and advocacy and seeks to continue to strengthen both arms of this agenda over the coming years, in partnerships with local and global actors.
The duties for Head of Programme Myanmar are:
- Remote Programming (development and implementation of remote programming systems and tools for hard-to-reach and underserved residents; and funding monitoring and evaluation, accountability, systematic learning, implementation support, and programme oversight).
- Remote Management (development and performance of remote management systems and tools).
- Partnerships (building and boosting networks and collaborations; strengthening localization strategies; and performance of consortia).
- Safe & Inclusive Programming (ensuring expressive access, accountability, and community engagement).
- Protection & Policy (programme-led policy; and conservation in humanitarian action).
- Strategic Fundraising & Donor Engagement (leading the fundraising plan).
APPLY ALSO: Programme Policy Officer WFP
The requirements for Head of Programme Myanmar are:
- Senior administration background in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Strategic advocacy background.
- Conservation principles understanding and exposure.
- Faraway programming and remote team-working exposure.
- Complicated, and volatile context exposure.
- Humanitarian entry constraints familiarity.
- Myanmar context disclosure and knowledge.
- English fluency, both written and oral.