- Organization: WHO – World Health Organization
- Location: Istanbul
- Grade: Mid level – P-3, International Professional – Internationally recruited position
- Occupational Groups:
- Human Resources
- Closing Date: 2023-05-21
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a technical agency of the United Nations accountable for international public health. It was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.WHO’s mission is to encourage health, maintain the world safe, and serve the vulnerable, guided by science and committed to the well-being of all people. The organization works with governments, civil society, international organizations, foundations, advocates, researchers, and health employees to advance the health and security of al.WHO’s areas of involvement include public health, AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue, and more. The agency is led by a director-general appointed by the WHO Secretariat, which carries out routine operations and helps implement strategies.
HR planning & administrative design
- Mate strategically and consult proactively with Business Partners and hiring managers to address staffing matters and predict recruitment options, providing advice on contractual modalities to implement programs of work in the most efficient and optimal manner.
- Companion and coach leasing managers and administrative officers/assistants on all aspects related to recruitment, both staff and non-staff.
Recruitment, quote & outreach
- Simplify and optimize Recruitment tools and procedures
- Work closely with hiring janitors and recruitment assistants to establish key activities and agree on schedule and devices for the selection process.
HR metrics & analytics
- Confirm the accuracy of HR data and prepare periodic reports on EURO WHO recruitment actions and reports on the workforce and conducts analytics for talent management approach and interlink/co-op with ORD/SDL.
- Gather and train HR recruitment information and data for reporting purposes, including for internal and external auditors as required.
APPLY ALSO:Communications Officer UNHCR
- University degree (Bachelor’s level) in business, human resources, social sciences or appropriate field.
- At least 5 years of human resources-related and recruitment experience, including two years’ working experience at the international group .
- Experience of working with HR and data management software
- Demanded: adept knowledge of English.
- Sensual: working/intermediate command of either French, Russian or German.