- Organization: WFP – World Food Programme
- Location: Baghdad
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Human Resources
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: 2023-05-11
The World Food Program (WFP) is the top humanitarian agency that provides food aid in dire situations and collaborates with locals to boost nutrition and resilience. The United Nations created it in 1961 to aid in reducing global hunger. 80 nations are home to WFP offices, which have its main headquarters in Rome. The biggest humanitarian organization in the world, it is also the main supplier of school meals. In order to promote nutrition initiatives, policies, and programs, such as school meals and food fortification, WFP collaborates with governments, other UN agencies, NGOs, and the corporate sector.
- Supply assistance on general HR queries and follow-up actions, to ensure uniform and high-quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Remove and compile HR data on staff recruitment and selection, contractual conditions, entitlements, performance, and training requirements, to help analysis and reporting needs. Produce, review, maintain, and visualize (using Tableau) different HR data analytics (e.g. HR dashboard, ect) as well as online HR tools to monitor the efficiency and efficacy of HR processes and projects.
- Use HR administration systems for entering and updating a variety of HR data including assistance in monitoring diverse deadlines (e.g. contract expiration, PACE, etc.), ensuring compliance with the established deadlines and accuracy of HR data.
- Sustain HR databases and online archives to provide data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with established corporate standards.
- Produce, review and maintain visual material to increase the visibility of WFP Iraq vacancy announcements as well as of other HR information to the wider CO (posters, newsletters, etc). Produce, review and maintain an online Onboarding package seeking at an improved orientation experience for new joiners.
- Fund end-to-end selection and recruitment procedures including drafting vacancy announcements & screening queries in the corporate E-recruitment platform; managing online written assessments in the corporate Imocha platform.
APPLY ALSO: Finance Associate WFP
- A Bachelor’s degree is highly desirable in areas such as Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or others.
- As a minimum, completion of secondary education with technical training and/or post-secondary certificates.
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible help experience in Human Resources, Business Administration or another relevant field. Previous experience in a UN organization and/or NGO is highly desirable.
- Command in English and Kurdish, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- Capacity to gather/produce and analyze information and data.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new procedures and systems.
- Strong understanding of applications such as Word, Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Capability to be a powerful team player