- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Grade: Consultancy – International Consultant – Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Security policy
- Meteorology, Geology and Geography
- Communication and Public Information
- Women’s Empowerment and Gender Mainstreaming
- Humanitarian Aid and Coordination
- Disaster Management (Preparedness, Resilience, Response and Recovery)
- Climate Change
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-04
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
- Lead the design of the project incorporating moral guidelines and process for participants selection among EmPower phase I beneficiaries (young women leaders and women living in disaster risk area)
- Design and co-facilitate training workshops for chosen women.
- Set technical advice on specifications for photographic equipment and digital image collection, storage, and dissemination options.
- Set ongoing technical guidance and supply to attending women to apply the skills and knowledge learn and to map out the images and generate ideas for digital and other dissemination.
- Additional objectives relevant to M&E and establishing partnerships to institutionalize.
APPLY ALSO: https://unjobs.asia/jobs/communications-assistant/
- Master’s degree or equivalent in photography or another related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible work experience in participatory photography, incorporating components of practice, teaching and analysis.
- Proficiency in English is demanded.
- Khmer language capability would be an asset.