- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Rabat
- Grade: Consultancy – International Consultant – Internationally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Legal – Broad
- Women’s Empowerment and Gender Mainstreaming
- Education, Learning and Training
- Criminology, Extremism, Police Affairs and Anti-Corruption
- Children’s rights (health and protection)
- Closing Date: 2023-05-04
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for International expert for a training of police trainers for appropriate service provision and support for women and girls are as follows:
- Mortal rights based, gender and victim-centred approaches (an introduction);
- Understanding brutality against women and girls: context, particular vulnerabilities, the cycle of violence and its different phases, risk factors;
- A in-depth understanding of the issue of ICT-facilitated violence against women and girls : context, majority, particular vulnerabilities, risk factors;
- Deterence of ICT-facilitated violence against women: prevention and communication strategies; proactive role of the police;
- Support and service of women and girls who are victims of ICT-facilitated violence: understanding victims of this form of violence; privacy, standards and confidentiality; the role and rights of the victim;
- The role of the cyber-crime brigades and compartments for women and girls victims of violence in the procedure: proof to hold, follow-up of cases with the investigation brigades, awareness- raising and training of investigators.
APPLY ALSO: WASH Officer UNICEF Syria
The requirements for International expert for a training of police trainers for appropriate service provision and support for women and girls are as follows:
- A Master’s degree in ICT or connected areas and/or human rights law or connected areas.
- At least 10 years of professional experience related to international human rights standards in general, and to violence against females and girls in particular;
- A proven proficiency/experience in ICT facilitated gender-based violence;
- An experience in law enforcement commodities would be an asset.
- Proven background in delivering training to national institutions, justice or the police sector.
- Mastership in Arabic and/or French (demanded).