- Organization: WFP – World Food Programme
- Location: Mozambique
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Operations and Administrations
- Administrative support
- Sustainable trade and development
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Scientist and Researcher
- Sustainable Business Development
- Closing Date: 2023-05-29
The World Food Program (WFP) is the top humanitarian agency that provides food aid in dire situations and collaborates with locals to boost nutrition and resilience. The United Nations created it in 1961 to aid in reducing global hunger. 80 nations are home to WFP offices, which have its main headquarters in Rome. The biggest humanitarian organization in the world, it is also the main supplier of school meals. In order to promote nutrition initiatives, policies, and programs, such as school meals and food fortification, WFP collaborates with governments, other UN agencies, NGOs, and the corporate sector.
The duties for Internship-Business Support Assistant are :
- Cooperate with RAM colleagues and colleagues in other units at the country office to handle procurement of goods and services
- Provide help to the head of RAM unit and to the VAM and M&E team leaders for financial reporting and budget management
- Liaise with providers and finance colleagues for monthly payments
- Produce demanded documentation on procurement and admin processes.
APPLY ALSO: Internship Programme (Sociology)-WFP -Mozambique
The requirements for Internship-Business Support Assistant are :
- Currently enlisted and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of graduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months in Administration, International Relations, Business Management or comparable areas of studies.
- Mastery in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Articulate in Portuguese and English.