- Organization: UNEP – United Nations Environment Programme
- Location: Geneva
- Grade: Internship – Internship
- Occupational Groups:
- Communication and Public Information
- Translations and Languages
- Scientist and Researcher
- Documentation and Information Management
- Design (digital, product, graphics or visual design)
- Marketing (Digital, Advertisement, Brand, Promotion)
- Closing Date: 2023-05-24
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is an association established in 1972 to guide and harmonize environmental activities within the United Nations (UN) system. UNEP works closely with its 193 Member States and agents from civil society, businesses, and other major groups and stakeholders to address environmental challenges via the UN Environment Assembly, the world’s highest-level decision-making body on the environment. UNEP advances international cooperation on environmental issues, provides guidance to UN organizations, and encourages the international scientific neighborhood to participate in formulating policy for many of the UN’s environmental projects. UNEP’s efforts are focused on varying the triple planetary crisis of climate change, nature and biodiversity loss, and corruption and waste to achieve the Sustainable Development Goal.
The duties for Internship for Video Editor & Graphic Designer are as follows:
- Revising and producing audiovisual content for PAGE transmission channels
- Making graphic designs and other communication material. Knowledge of motion design is a plus.
- Donating ideas and working to enhance the layout and design of promotional materials.
- Trade and promotion of audiovisual content through PAGE communications channels.
- Aiding in research activities, such as ground research for editorial writing.
- Authoring video scripts, adding subtitles
- Executing PAGE Youtube channel and supporting Social Media planning.
- Helping the team with technical elements of image editing and video editing.
- Helping the team in any other appropriate tasks.
APPLY ALSO: Consultant at UNICEF Geneva
The requirements for Internship for Video Editor & Graphic Designer are as follows:
- Be enlisted in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enlisted in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- No working background is demanded to apply for the United Nations Internship Programme. Your training, education, advance course work or skills should help the United Nations during your internship.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship, fluency in oral and written English is demanded. Knowledge of French and Spanish language is alluring.