- Organization: WFP – World Food Programme
- Location: Mozambique
- Grade: Internship – Internship
- Occupational Groups:
- Human Resources
- Closing Date: 2023-05-29
The World Food Program (WFP) is the top humanitarian agency that provides food aid in dire situations and collaborates with locals to boost nutrition and resilience. The United Nations created it in 1961 to aid in reducing global hunger. 80 nations are home to WFP offices, which have its main headquarters in Rome. The biggest humanitarian organization in the world, it is also the main supplier of school meals. In order to promote nutrition initiatives, policies, and programs, such as school meals and food fortification, WFP collaborates with governments, other UN agencies, NGOs, and the corporate sector.
The duties for Internship – Human Resources at WFP are :
- Keep confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives to ensure data and files are accurately stored in share point and updated in submission with the established standards.
- Observe NTEs to ensure that all personnel contracts are extended/renewed/separated 30 days before the NTE.
- Help with the filing documentation of international staff records, HR databases and archives, to ensure data and files are accurately stored and updated in compliance with the established standards.
- Leverage diverse tools and technology to analyze data and identify trends.
- Talent Investment– activate talent searches on hiring forums and social media platforms.
- Send offer and rejection letters, emails, and messages to all nominees.
- Aid the Country Office Talent and Acquisition team on recruitment processes (Filing recruitment docs, carrying out background checks.
- Conduct any other duties assigned by Country Office HR team.
APPLY ALSO: Livelihoods and Economic Inclusion Associate
The requirements for Internship – Human Resources at WFP are :
- Currently enlisted and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of graduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or equivalent areas of studies.
- Mastership in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Understanding of any creative and attractive online tool will be an benefit(ex: Canvas, Sway, etc).
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.