About Youth Mind ICT :
Youth Mind ICT has been established in the year 2019, and operated under Ministry of Commerce & Industry Law in Afghanistan.
Youth Mind ICT backed by Afghan Youths, fully energetic , fresh, highly technical and rich experience in the content industry of information and communication technology.
Our mission is to be the premier information technology staffing company by Delivering real value to our clients by providing top quality technical services and solutions at reasonable rates.
Our Vision Our core purpose is to help companies to be more successful through the use of information, systems and technology, and to have a perfect experience of technologies.
We offer a full end to end services for the design, implementation and on-going management of a wide range of cutting edge technology solutions and services…
Job Location: Kabul
Salary: 20,000 AFN – 25,000 AFN
Job level: Mid-Level
Job type: Full time
Vacancy Number:( IT Sales Manager -YM/SNS 23-01)
- Able to do client interaction, door-opening meetings, solution presentations, and productive lead generation.
- Creating a sales funnel with an excellent lead-to-sale conversion ratio.
- Help in preparing bid responses, RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs with compelling, compliant, and well-written proposals.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team during RFP responses & and working on new leads.
- Maintain a strong follow-up with zero-delay response to customer queries.
- Arranging for OEM meetups, training, workshops, and solution demo(s) to explore new business.
- Understanding of import processes, local taxation, and procurement cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 4-5 years of experience in the IT sector.
- Well-versed in client-facing documentation (PowerPoint presentations)
- Well-versed in report writing and spreadsheets (MS Office suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should be a multitasker who works well under pressure, and follows through on tasks.
- Looking for a candidate who leads by example and strongly believes in teamwork.
As per experience
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an updated CV to YM Admin/HR department only via Email.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for Interview
Note: Please put Job Title & Vacancy Number which you applied for, in the Subject Line of your email