- Organization: UNV – United Nations Volunteers
- Location: Cairo
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Refugee rights and well-being
- Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (DD&R)
- Closing Date: 2023-05-14
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) program is a UN organization that encourages peace and development through volunteerism throughout the world. The program proposes volunteer opportunities in 150 countries and has volunteers from 160 countries with eclectic backgrounds and perspectives. UN Volunteers work in different fields such as disaster reply, society empowerment, and endurable livelihoods. If you are curious in serving in a UNV program, you can find a guide to UN volunteer jobs on volunteerforever.com.
• Aid in mange regional events on migrant protection, return and reintegration in North Africa, by contributing to coordination on participation, logistics and content production.
• Aid IOM missions in the programme to assure timely implementation and reporting in line with contractual requirements based on requests for support.
• Partake in the programme’s internal coordination by contributing to monthly monitoring activities and ensuring they are percisely documented (note taking, follow-up, etc.)
• Donate to the programme quarterly and annual reporting by seeking and consolidating inputs from relevant colleagues and drafting narrative reports and partake in report re-view with the programme team.
• Donate to the programme’s footprint by drafting and reviewing concept notes, information notes and other documents as may be relevant.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Programme coordinator.
APPLY ALSO: Social Media Copywriting at UNV
- 0 years of background in or demonstrated interest in migrant protection and/or migration policy and previous experience as a volunteer and/or background of another culture, (i.e. studies, volunteer work, internship) would be highly regarded.
- Bachelor degree or equal in Social sciences, International Relations, or any other related field.
- English understanding Level is Fluent, Required.
- Arabic understanding Level is Working knowledge, Desirable.