- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Jakarta
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Security and Safety
- Closing Date: 2023-05-25
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Local Security Assistant at UNDP are :
- Helps CSA collecting, updating and sharing information regarding the security situation in the country;
- Assists in keeping the Security Plan, including updating staff lists;
- Keeps the CSA with the updating SRM (Security Risk Management ) Measures for the duty station;
- Aids in reporting security incidents affecting UN staff, offices and assets;
- Nourishes widespread administrative assistance to the CSA
- Conducts any other duties as delegated.
- Benefits to evaluate the security situation at the duty station and ensures adequate gathering and verification of security information that may be required for a proper analysis of the situation by the CSA;
- Shares information on security to the heads of United Nations Offices and provides host country security advice to UNDSS in the absence of the CSA, as required;
- Keeps regular contacts with Security Focal Points of UN agencies;
- May be asked to provide technical assistance at SMT meetings, in the absence of the Chief Security Adviser (CSA), Deputy Security Adviser (DSA) or Field Security Coordination Officer (FSCO).
- Organizes and delivers training courses on security attention and preparedness;
- Helps in providing residential (Residential Security Measures/RSM) and office safety, and security preparedness;
APPLY ALSO: Chief Nutrition at UNICEF Indonesia
The requirements for Local Security Assistant at UNDP are :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, , Management, Security Management, International Relations, Social Sciences would be preferable. Or
- High school degree with 5 years of appropriate background will be given due consideration in lieu of Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of appropriate background for candidate with High school or minimum of 2 years of background for a candidate with Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in the field of development
- Fluency in the English and Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)
- Background in diplomatic security and protection is regarded as an asset;
- Appropriate background in security would be highly desirable
- Background in collecting, analyzing, and summarizing administration report
- Previous experience with the Government or UN system or an international NGO is desirable.