- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Suva
- Grade: Consultancy – National Consultant – Locally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Operations and Administrations
- Human Rights
- Humanitarian Aid and Coordination
- Supply Chain
- Disability Rights
- Closing Date: 2023-05-30
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties for Logistics Support Consultant at UNDP are :
- Provide logistical and organisational support to regional and bilateral consultations with OPDs during the process of review and growth of the PDF strategy.
- Support the practice of briefing materials and presentations for consultations and draft meeting minutes.
- Support the coordination and collection of inputs and subordination to the growth of the PDF strategy.
- Provide coordination aid to the technical advisor working closely with PDF and OPDs.
- Follow up on deadlines and support data administration for strategy development.
APPLY ALSO: Digital Health Strategy Consultant
The requirements for Logistics Support Consultant at UNDP are :
- Fulfilment of secondary education.
- A diploma or Certification in a related major is an asset.
- At least 5 years of work background in programme/project coordination and management.
- Have proven understanding and skills in working with persons with disabilities.
- Background in working in disaster risk reduction.
- Proven understanding and skills in gender and women’s empowerment;
- Understanding of civil society organizations in Fiji, Vanuatu and Kiribati;
- Background in working with an international organization;
- Computer literacy and ability to effectively use office technology equipment, IT tools, capability to use Internet and email.
- Fluency in knowledge of written and spoken English is demanded.