- Organization: UNHABITAT – United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- Location: Tunis
- Grade: Consultancy – Consultant – Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Communication and Public Information
- Sales and Marketing
- Sustainable Business Development
- Marketing (Digital, Advertisement, Brand, Promotion)
- Closing Date: 2023-06-03
UN-Habitat is the United Nations agency for human colonies and sustainable urban development. It was established in 1977 and is mandated by the UN General Assembly to encourage socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing sufficient shelter for all. UN-Habitat promotes transformative change in cities and human settlements through understanding, policy advice, technical assistance, and collaborative action. The organization’s mandate emanates from the Habitat Agenda, adopted by the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements (Habitat II) in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1996. UN-Habitat is a member of the United Nations Development Group and has a governance frame made up of three decision-making bodies: the UN-Habitat Assembly, an executive board, and a Committee of Permanent Representatives
The duties for Marketing Consultant at UNHABITAT Tunis are:
- Analyze of the circus circular economy
- Quantitative research of the citrus market
- Describe the marketing strategy of the circus market
- Facilitation of 6 workshops with local beneficiaries
APPLY ALSO: Project Associate at UNDP Tunis
The requirements for Marketing Consultant at UNHABITAT Tunis are:
- Master’s degree in business administration, marketing or corresponding area.
- Five years of background in the field of business administration and marketing is required.
- Background in development project management, monitoring and evaluation is required.
- Experience with UN System is desirable.
- Acquaintance working with Government of Tunisia institutions in the field of food security, and public policy and local governance is desirable.
- Fluency in oral and written Arabic and French is demanded.
- Understanding of English is an asset.