- Organization: IRC – International Rescue Committee
- Location: Elizabeth
- Grade: Internship – Internship
- Occupational Groups:
- External Relations, Partnerships and Resource mobilization
- Grant writing
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian helps, relief, and improvement non-governmental organization. It was founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association and altered its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the alike Emergency Rescue Committee. The IRC answers to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and assists people to survive and rebuild their lives by restoring health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to mankind. The organization provides assistance in different areas such as primary health care, reproductive health care, environmental health, child survival, blindness treatment and prevention, and assistance for victims of sexual violence. The IRC has a high rating for accountability and finance.
check programmatic and operational needs of employment programs in IRC offices and identify priorities. Identify 3-6 priority projects that would advance programmatic performance of employment programs in IRC offices.
.Help with data analysis and review self-sufficiency reports submitted from the major.
.Improve and complete 3-6 projects that develop employment programmatic performance.
.make and/or update technical assistance tools for resettlement staff and/or volunteers.
.Topics will be identified in coordination with the Matching Grant Program Officers and may corporate : Practical real-world examples, case studies and best practices relevant to case management to newly arrived MG participants.
- Masters degree coursework in Social Work.
- High level of written interaction skills, incorporating the capability to effectively distill and present complex information in a concise, accessible way.
- Experience with website maintenance, or newsletter improvement is a plus (not demanded).