- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: Jakarta
- Grade: Consultancy – National Consultant – Locally recruited Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Operations and Administrations
- Administrative support
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-16
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for National Consultant at UNDP Indonesia are:
Supply general and logistical support to the WPS Indonesia unit in accordance with UN Women rules, regulations, policies, and strategies.
- Organize travel and hotel reservations, prepare travel authorizations, process requests for visas, identity cards and other documents, collect information for DSA, as required;
- Provide organisational support in the preparation documents for payment process for LTA, vendor, consultants, etc.;
Supply organisational support to the implementation of Human Resources services for WPS Indonesia unit
- Supply any support related to HR and recruitment process of staff and consultants as required.
Deliver organisational and logistical support to the formulation and management of Indonesia CO programmes
- Deliver support to events such as webinar, meetings, conferences, workshops, etc. for gender data and WPS.
APPLY ALSO: Capacity Strengthening Consultant at UNDP
The requirements for National Consultant at UNDP Indonesia are:
- Completion of secondary education demanded preferably in a field related to accounting, finance or administration;
- At least 5 years of progressively acountable background in administration or programme and project management or support;
- A prior UN background of running secretarial and administrative functions;
- Background in the use of ATLAS;
- Capability to command and use Microsoft and relevant applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentation;
- Illustrated experience in supporting a team; and
- Fluency in verbal and written English with an emphasis in strong writing skill.