- Organization: UNOPS – United Nations Office for Project Services
- Location: Copenhagen
- Grade: Internship – Internship
- Occupational Groups:
- Communication and Public Information
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-11
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is a UN agency that implements infrastructure and procurement projects for the UN System, international financial institutions, governments, and another partners over the world. UNOPS offers implementation, advisory, and transactional services in its five core areas of expertise.. It supply projects in more than 80 countries worldwide, with a portfolio of $3.4 billion in 2021. UNOPS often works in post-disaster and peace and security settings, improving countries, and economies in transition. UNOPS is a member of the United Nations Sustainable Development Group and works closely with other UN entities such as the UNDP, the DPO, and the World Bank.
1. Interactions supply and content management
- Supply IPMG compliance with the include interaction strategy and branding by editing and designing particular documents to align them with UNOPS branding;
- Aid the implementation of IPMG content and publication roll out strategies, in particular the interaction and dissemination of products improved by IPMG;
- Set supply for content translation into French and Spanish, and another larger translation exercises, incorporating review of translations and translation management as requested;
2. Supply interaction-relevant work packages and initiatives
- Supply the organization of the Project of the Year Award, incorporating but not restricted to the nomination and evaluation process, template design and interaction material improvement, incorporating video improvement and editing;
- Set supply to UNOPS Town Halls and another include initiatives involving IPMG products and initiatives.
APPLY ALSO: https://unjobs.asia/jobs/risk-management-advisor/
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent is demanded.
- While no prior work experience is demanded, some experience in supply services, interactions, desktop publication, web content management or journalism, ideally within the improvement sector, is highly admirable.
- Proficiency and fluency in English is demanded. Fluency in French or Spanish is strongly admirable.