Brief Details About Primary Health Center Coordinator – WFP – Bangladesh:
- Organization: WFP – World Food Programme
- Location: Dhaka
- Grade: Level not specified – Level not specified
- Occupational Groups:
- Public Health and Health Service
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2023-05-31
The World Food Programme is an international organization within the United Nations that provides food assistance worldwide. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization and the leading provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, WFP is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.
Apply also: New Vacancies at ICDDRB in Bangladesh May 2023
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Undertake the MTF project coordination on behalf of UNHCR and other UN agencies to ensure smooth running of the facility.
- Closely work with the UNHCR Supply team in handling all matters related to the contract with IQARUS, including any amendments.
- Monitor/track the project progress against the contract and highlight any deviations to UNHCR management attention enabling timely decision making.
- Coordinate with IQARUS in undertaking necessary verifications before funds release/payments by UNHCR.
- Facilitate the inputs required from other UN organizations for the maintenance and upkeep of the building
- Ensure documentation of the project progress from UNHCR’s perspective.
- Develop a risk management plan from the UN’s point of view share it with the UNHCR management, agree on the mitigations, and monitor the progress
- Contribute to the rescoping the project if needed based on the changes in the epidemic trajectory.
- Lead project evaluation in Dec 2021
- Ensure compliance with the contract terms and conductions by the contractor.
- Submit monthly report to the line manager
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree Management, Economics, Social Sciences, Law, relevant discipline with 5 years of experience or Master’s degree with more than 2 years of experience
- Language: International Professional: Fluency (level C) in English language. Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese.