- Organization: UNV – United Nations Volunteers
- Location: Of | Republic
- Grade: Administrative support – Administrative Services and Support – Generally no need for Higher Education
- Occupational Groups:
- Administrative support
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-05-18
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) program is a UN organization that encourages peace and development through volunteerism throughout the world. The program proposes volunteer opportunities in 150 countries and has volunteers from 160 countries with eclectic backgrounds and perspectives. UN Volunteers work in different fields such as disaster reply, society empowerment, and endurable livelihoods. If you are curious in serving in a UNV program, you can find a guide to UN volunteer jobs on volunteerforever.com.
– Supply administrative assistance and support in routine services and activities within Programme.
– Assist in arranging and affirming the selection of partners in accordance with the policy on selection and retention of partners, ensuring due diligence to meet the requirements of projects.
– Provide help to ensure coalition agreements are established in a timely manner, regularly monitored and reported on in subordination with based guidelines and procedures included in the framework for implementing with partners.
– Cause and maintain records of implementation rate (performance progress and expenditures) on a regular basis.
– Review the performance and performance of partnership agreements through field visits and appropriate physical monitoring if applicable, rethinking work plans, performance and financial reports.
– Guided by the MFT policy , donate to monitoring activities implemented through partnerships and those under direct implementation in line with Programme Manual and programming instructions.
– Assist in providing subordination with the issuance of audit certificates for partners in line with the Policy on Risk-Based Project Audits.
APPLY ALSO: Emergency Specialist UNICEF TURKIYE
- 3 years of background in national and/or international level, or other relevant programs; experience with NGOs is an asset, as is experience working in the UN or other international development organization.
- Important: Demonstrated experience in programme administration, Operation Management Cycle and related functions. Computer skills (in MS office) including advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, data management, etc).
Bachelor’s degree or equal in programme management, Operation Management Cycle and related processes. Computer skills (in MS office) including developed Excel skills (pivot tables, data management, etc).
- Spanish understanding Level is Fluency ,Required
- English understanding Level is Working knowledge, Desirable