- Organization: UNDP – United Nations Development Programme
- Location: New Delhi
- Grade: Consultancy – SB-4 (SC8/SC9), Service Contract, Local Contractors Agreement
- Occupational Groups:
- Women’s Empowerment and Gender Mainstreaming
- Criminology, Extremism, Police Affairs and Anti-Corruption
- Gender-based violence
- Project and Programme Management
- Managerial positions
- Drugs, Anti-Money Laundering, Terrorism and Human Trafficking
- Closing Date: 2023-05-27
UNDP Programe is well arranged and manifestly image Albania’s improvement priorities articulated in the National Strategy for Development and Integration as well as in the Albania-United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework 2022-2026. Our Programme is alike with the UNDP Global Strategic Plan. It is contributed towards the European Union Integration Agenda through several European Union acquis chapters. The Programme contributes to the goals of several Sustainable Development Goals. Furthermore, Drawing on its reputation and strength as a UN system integrator for Agenda 2030 and trusted impartial partner, UNDP will set economic transformation and eradication of multidimensional poverty and establish systems that address risks disasters and social injustice within the SDGs. In addition ,The key component of UNDP’s means will be integration and innovation.
The duties for Programme Manager at UNDP India are :
Furnish substantive technical support to the performance and management of the EVAW programme:
- Deliver technical inputs to the annual workplan and budget.
- Lead the performance of programme activities.
- Lead the coordination of the call/request for proposals, including the organization of technical review committees, and capacity review of partners.
Supply technical assistance and capacity development to project/programme partners:
- Correspond and provide technical support in the implementation of programme activities.
- Acquire technical knowledge products;
- Determine opportunities for capacity building of partners and facilitate technical/ programming support and trainings to partners, as needed.
Feed technical inputs to the monitoring and reporting of the programme/ project:
- Observe progress of implementation of activities and finances using results-based management tools.
- Draft reports on surveying missions, programme results, outputs and outcomes.
- Provide substantive information to the preparation of donor and UN Women reports.
Deliver substantive specialised inputs to the management of people and finances of the programme:
- Observe budget implementation and make budget re-alignments/ revisions, as necessary.
- Deliver substantive inputs to financial reports.
APPLY ALSO: Grant Proposal Writing at UNV
The requirements for Programme Manager at UNDP India are :
- Master’s degree or comparable in social sciences, human rights, gender/women’s studies, international development, or a related field is needed
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be taken in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A project/programme management certificate would be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years of progressively responsible work experience in development programme/project performance, coordination, monitoring and evaluation, donor reporting and capacity building.
- Background in the EVAW is an asset.
- Experience corresponding and liaising with government agencies and/or donors is an asset.
- Acquaintance with UN Women policies, procedures, and regulations is an asset.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is demanded
- Understanding of the other UN official working language is an asset.